- McKenzie, Tennessee, United States
- May 31, 2016 5:59 pm
As Marketing Graphic Designer, your primary responsibility is to assist the Marketing and Social Media team with a variety of graphic design tasks ranging from email, ads, print, and website design. You will be responsible to take a set of instructions, or a stated problem, and produce clean, modern design assets that are within the brand requirements of our company and our products. As part of the process, this person will collaborate with members of the marketing, design and product teams to gain a clear understanding of the campaign expectations, target audience, and product positioning.
The right candidate will possess video production and editing skills. You will work with the marketing and social media team in the video production cycle from pre-production planning through post-production editing (video training available).
Design work will be completed in a timely fashion, largely unsupervised short of regular design feedback, and meet the stated requirements of the requestor/stakeholder.
For website design, a basic level of coding is required in order to turn designs into live websites.
- Take a set of instructions or a stated problem and produce clean, modern design assets that are within the brand requirements of our company and our products.
Primary Areas of Accountability
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to deliver effective, direct response e-mail designs for marketing campaigns
- Work with stakeholders from sales and marketing to design print materials, including sales brochures and mailers
- Work closely with the CMO and in-house design team, taking direction on our new website design for corporate and product sites, including writing HTML and CSS
- Work closely with the CMO and in-house design team to compile the corporate and product family branding style guides (icons, color palettes, etc)
- Develop design assets for new product launches, including screenshots and icons for app store listings
- Design on request for various needs across the company, including graphics for e-books, online stores, social accounts, presentations, ads, collateral, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to write code – HTML & CSS (SCSS flavor of SASS preferred when writing CSS)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, bonus points for familiarity with Sketch (Sketch is our preferred concepting tool)
- Cross-browser and platform testing as standard practice
- Experience using Invision a plus
- Experience in video production a plus or, at a minimum, a willingness to learn
Education + Experience
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in graphic and web design
- 3 or more years of professional design experience
- Direct response email experience
- Ecommerce website design experience
- Familiarity with mobile and web apps preferred
- Excellent communication skills, most notably a demonstrated ability to solicit and address creative and design feedback
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
How to ApplyApply online by using the form bellow.
449 total views, 1 today